Sandvik CS430 Hydrocone
Maximum Feed Size
360mm / 14 ⅛"
14.56m / 47' 9 ¼"
2.80m / 9' 2 ¼"
3.80m / 12' 5 ½"
36,000 kg / 76,366 lbs
C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW / 350 hp
The QS331 is a compact secondary cone crusher. Fitted with the CS430 “S” Type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of achieving high production capacities and accepting large feed sizes.
To minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production, the CS430 cone comes equipped with a hydroset CSS regulation system that will allow you to optimize production and keep track of liner wear. Also the unit is fitted with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Metal detector providing you with maximum protection from tramp material
- To minimize downtime, Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- User friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation