Sandvik CJ412 Jaw
1200 x 830 mm / 48" x 32"
Maximum Feed Size
760mm / 30"
16.58 m / 54' 5" (Classic)
17.92m / 58' 10" (Trend)
3.00 m / 9' 10"
3.92 m / 12' 10"
62,500 kg / 137,790 lbs
D13 315 kW / 422 hp
Heavy Duty Mobile Jaw Crusher
The UJ440i Mobile jaw crusher is an ideal solution for operating in the toughest climatic conditions. It is designed to suit a wide range of different applications. There is a choice of jaw plates and the jaw settings can be adjusted hydraulically to suit the particular needs of your operation.
Available in 2 variants, both are versatile, highly mobile and offer superior rates of production.
- Classic –For crushing rock and gravel
- Trend –For crushing unclean rock and gravel with a lot of fines
Features and Benefits:
- Rubber lined impact zones for reduction of wear and maintenance downtime
- Standard radio remote control to ensure easy and safe operation
- Uninterrupted production with automatic feeder control
- Massive depth of crushing chamber – almost 2m / 78″ ensuring high reduction and productivity
- Optional hanging screen available to produce two product fractions, offering even greater return of investment
- Available with Volvo or Cat engine