Sandvik CV117 VSI Crusher
(Direct) 18.6m / 58.1' (Flex) 17.85 m / 58.6'
3.0m / 9.8'
4.4m / 14.4'
46,300 kg / 101,800 lbs
The UV320 is an integrated Vertical Shaft Impact crusher and three-way split screener on a wheeled chassis. The unit has been designed for the production of premium shaped aggregates in concrete and asphalt applications.
Combined with the state of the art CV117 crusher and our three-way split screening technology for maximum mobility and flexibility of operation. This unit is highly productive and produces the highest quality materials.
There are three models available to ensure we meet your application needs:
- Direct – Crushing before screening
- Flex – Pre-separation and flexible process fine tuning of proportional crushing in order to optimize % in shape.
- Sand – As “Flex” with the additional possibility to recirculate one or several individual fractions
Features and Benefits:
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient on board screen for product classification
- Quick set-up time so you can maximise production
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost